SHOW DESCRIPTION: You’re watching an unscripted, uncut, uncensored, live, and raw conversation. We exercise freedom of speech to advance the marketplace of ideas. Everyone has the right to share their ideas and have others challenge their ideas without the threat of coercion.
LENGTH: 1 – 2 Hours (Could be longer, but you’re free to leave whenever)
LOCATION: In my garage, or I can remote you in via Google Hangouts
DISTRIBUTION: YouTube, RSS Feeds, Websites, SoundCloud, Facebook, iTunes, etc.
- Show Intro
- Introduction of Guests
- Discuss any recent events that are of interest
- Interact with live viewers via chat or calls
- Plugs on how to follow you
- Privacy is essentially out the window. Due to the nature of the show, mistakes disclosing your personal life may come up such as where you live, your age, your job, your past, etc. The mistake may come from me, it may come from another guest, or someone from the public.
- Recordings are not at your disposal to be deleted at a later date and are the property for free distribution without restriction to me.
- You should be prepared to have your beliefs challenged and have the time to defend them
- Anything of the above can change as this is brand new and I have no idea where it’s going to go
MY PROMISES TO YOU:
- I will make a good faith effort not to disclose things about your personal life without asking you first on air. I may express how we know each other and in what circumstances which may reveal your past, where you live, your general age, family life, etc.
- I will give you enough time to express your ideas and respond as necessary (within reason)
- I can provide you a recording of the session after we finish if you bring a thumb drive large enough to house the files
MY REQUESTS OF YOU:
- Please be respectful and patient of allowing other to go off on their own “soap box” when they get on a roll (within reason). All guests will have enough time to fully explain their positions and we can go longer if necessary.
- Please don’t hesitate to freely express what’s on your mind and go on a “soap box.”