● Let them go anytime they want. Just don’t ever let them back in. And make sure they are paid up in all back taxes.
● Give up your US citizenship for money? Good riddance! Don’t let the door hit you on the butt on your way out.
● And stay out. Most of those people aren’t contributing anything to America. Good riddance.
● It’s moochers that are renouncing; mostly tax cheats.
● I view these people as quitters!!
The fallacious premise for the above statements is the “Social Contract.” AKA a Blank Check Progressives love to invoke to justify unlimited Government tyranny and ease their intellectually challenged brains to justify their envy and theft. And no, I’m not creating a “straw man” here as many of these individuals happen to be Bernie Sanders supporters.
Don’t be fooled or deterred by their hypocritical attacks of you simply being “Greedy” and “Selfish.” These are the same tactics used by SJW to silence you when they scream out, “RACIST BIGOT! BLACK LIVES MATTER.”#AllLivesMatter ??? Nope. There’s a special place in hell for the “rich.”
Further questioning will reveal their premises violate the metaphysical laws of Reason:
These individuals tend to become unresponsive when I point out their fallacious thinking. It turns out people prefer to act immorally first, and then try and create a narrative, no matter how incoherent, to justify their actions and help them sleep at night.